- Give your toes a fresh, clean look in White Ice. This pearly shade of white is the perfect pedicure for sandal season.
Makeup > Nails > Press-On > Magic Press
PEDI WHITE ICE
Regular price $10.52
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Instant, on-trend press-on toe nails that last
- Chip resistant high shine gel color
- Comfortable, natural look and feel
- Waterproof wear up to 7 days
- Pressure sensitive adhesive for stay put perfection
- No soak off or painful removal
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash feet with soap and water. • Shape toe nails and push back cuticles using manicure stick. • Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue. • Make sure your toe nails are completely dry before application.
- Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Shield for MAGIC PRESS to fill nail ridges and protect natural nails from removal while extending the wear of MAGIC PRESS.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Using the number key located on the clear tab select false nail size for each toe. For optimal fit, the false nail should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles. • Peel off clear backing film to expose adhesive.
- Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
- Align false nail with cuticle, making sure to place the clear tab side at cuticle. • Press down firmly from center and side to side.
- Pro Tip: Make sure false nail is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
HOW TO REMOVE
- Create a gap using manicure stick to gently lift cuticle side of false nail away from your natural nail. • Apply a drop of polish remover or cuticle oil between natural nail and MAGIC PRESS. • Wait 1 minute and gently lift away the nail.
- Avoid water for at least 1 hour after application.
- Avoid lotions or oils at least 2-3 hours before or after application.
- Artificial nail can be filed to desired length and shape after application. Nail should be filed on an angle, under nail not straight or on top.
- Nail adhesive is “pressure sensitive”- The more your press, the better the adhesion for longer wear.
- Not recommended to wear for longer than 7 days.
- Nails: ABS Plastic
- Adhesive: Polyacrilic Acid, Ethylhexyl Acrylate
- Prep Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water