- Go for a far-out pedicure with the Space Invaders Gloss Palette. A navy blue base color features asymmetrical line detail for a truly intergalactic look.
Makeup > Nails > Nail Strips > Gloss Gel Strips
PEDI SPCE INVADERS
Regular price $13.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 22 gel pedicure strips
- Prep pad
- Nail file
- Super strong gel pedicure that lasts up to 14 days
- Chip-resistant, ultra-shiny gel toe nail strips
- Quick application, non-wrinkling formula
- No UV dry time
- Gentle, non-damaging removal
- Strips do not dry out, store your extras for more mani creations
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash feet with soap and water.
- Shape toe nails and push back cuticles.
- Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
- Make sure your toe nails are completely dry before application.
- Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Seal Treatment for GLOSS to hydrate and strengthen natural nails while extending the wear of GLOSS.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Select strip size for each toe nail. For optimal fit, the strip should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles. • Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.
- Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
- Pro Tip: Use a tweezer to lift strip from sheet more easily and limit compromising the adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
- Place strip over the center of your toe nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward.
- Press down firmly from center and side to side.
- Pro Tip: Make sure strip is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
STEP 4: FINISH
- Fold over excess material.
- Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your toe nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Be sure to file in one direction at a time, filing from side to side will tear the edges.
- Pro tip: If you have excessive material when folding strip over nail edge, trim with a scissor or nail clipper before filing.
- Pro tip: For optimal adhesion, avoid exposing feet to lotions, oils or water for at least one hour after application.
HOW TO REMOVE:
- Apply a drop of cuticle oil or acetone remover onto your toe nail.
- Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area.
- Gradually roll the strip off your nail.
- CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)
- Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
- Red 36 (CI 12085)
- Manganese Violet (CI 77742)
- Aluminum hydroxide (CI 77002)
- Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE
- Polyurethane 33
- Titanium oxide
- Tin oxide
- Aluminum Powder (CI 77000)