- Targetted care that moisturizes and soothes dry skin, prone to irritation.
- Thanks to copper sulfate and to a grape seed extract, Cicabio Cream helps to maintain the skin in its optimal environment. As for our exclusive and innovative Antalgicine® patent, it helps to decrease sensation of discomfort. Thanks to the moisturizing power of hyaluronic acid (which acts as a water reservoir), Cicabio Cream moisturizes. Its “dressing effect” texture acts like a protective but breathable film.
CICABIO | Skin Care > Body/Face/Lips
CICABIO CREAM - Soothing and Renewing Cream - Hydrates, Restores and Soothes the Skin - Dry Skin Irritations
Regular price $15.90
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Instantly moisturizes
- Contributes to descreased feelings of discomfort
- Forms breathable film for optimal skin protection
- Suitable for the whole family: adults, kids, and babies
- Very good tolerance
- "Dressing effect"
- Color of the product is due to active ingredients
- * Usage test on 20 volunteers aged 22 to 67, with dry to very dry and sensitive skin, for 7 days.
- Once or twice daily
- Step 1 Cleanse the skin and dry well, with a gentle cleanser.
- Step 2 Apply Cicabio to the dry irritated area.
- Avoid the eye contour area. Only apply to lips from the age of 6 months. Only apply to external mucous membranes in adults.
- ECO-CONSCIOUS PRODUCT DESIGN: We are consistently working to improve our packaging to minimize environmental impact. The majority of our products are made of 100% recyclable plastic and all of our outerboxes are made of sustainably sourced, 100 % recyclable paper. SORTING: To ensure that this item is properly recycled, please refer to your local sorting instructions.
- ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE
- ZINC OXIDE [NANO]
- SORBITAN STEARATE
- PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE
- BUTYLENE GLYCOL
- C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN
- COPPER SULFATE
- SODIUM HYALURONATE
- ZINC SULFATE
- VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT
- MADECASSIC ACID
- ASIATIC ACID
- ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER
- POTASSIUM SORBATE
- CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 561]
- The ingredients listed here are those contained in the most recent formulation of this product. As there may be a delay between its production and its distribution on the market, please refer to the ingredient list on the packaging.