Makeup > Nails > Nail Strips > Gloss Gel Strips
32 gel manicure strips (20 base color, 12 accent), 1 prep pad, 1 nail file
Gel Nail Strips Featuring Ultra Trendy Designs
- Super strong gel manicure that lasts up to 14 days
- Chip-resistant, ultra-shiny gel nail strips
- Quick application, non-wrinkling formula
- No UV dry time
- Gentle, non-damaging removal
- Strips do not dry out, store your extras for more mani creations
HOW TO USE
STEP 1: PREP
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Shape nails and push back cuticles.
- Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
- Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
- Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Seal Treatment for GLOSS to hydrate and strengthen natural nails while extending the wear of GLOSS.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
- Select strip size for each nail. For optimal fit, the strip should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles.
- Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.
- Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
- Pro Tip: Use a tweezer to lift strip from sheet more easily and limit compromising the adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
- Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward.
- Press down firmly from center and side to side.
- Pro Tip: Make sure strip is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
STEP 4: FINISH
- Fold over excess material.
- Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Be sure to file in one direction at a time, filing from side to side will tear the edges.
- Pro tip: If you have excessive material when folding strip over nail edge, trim with a scissor or nail clipper before filing.
- Pro tip: For optimal adhesion, avoid exposing nails to lotions, oils or water for at least one hour after application.
HOW TO REMOVE:
- Apply a drop of cuticle oil or acetone remover onto your nail.
- Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area. • Gradually roll the strip off your nail.
- CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion.
Strip: Polyurethane-11, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Polyester-5, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN: Chromium Oxide Green, Iron Oxides, Red 36, Manganese Violet, Blue 1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Powder.
Gloss Prep Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopheryl Acetate.