- CONTOUR’N STROBE KIT is an exclusive, "must-have" quattro. It includes a highlighter, a semi-matt blush, and two bronzers to contour and define. A "must-have" quattro for sculpting and enhancing features.
Makeup > Face > Highlighter
Contour'n Strobe Kit - 002 Medium
Prix régulier $21.00
Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
- 4in1: Highlight, blush, 2 x contour
- Sculpt, strobe, define & shape
- Excellent colour pay-off
- Blends seamlessly
- Complements all skin tones
- The highlighter is perfect for highlighting cheekbones, the semi-matt blush makes cheeks pop, and the two bronzers contour and define.
- All four shades have a light, creamy and soft texture and are easy to apply and blend. They have a rich colour pay-off and blend effortlessly to enhance the skin tone and give a flawless, no-makeup appearance.
- The highlighter is great at creating a healthy glow and making the skin seem more awake. It is also a wonderful way to quickly add life to your makeup
- Under the brow bone: Apply highlighter just under the brow bone, but above the crease of the eyelid to give the illusion of bigger eyes
- Apple of the cheek: If a lovely glow is desired — as opposed to a slightly more contoured look — apply a small dot of highlighter to the apple of the cheek
- Bridge of the nose: It works especially well to contour the nose area. Apply highlighter along the bridge of the nose and a darker shade on the sides of the nose to make it appear slimmer
- To make the nose appear wider: Apply highlighter on the sides of the nose to make it appear wider
- Inner corner of the eye: Add just a pinch of highlighter to the inner corner of the eye to brighten up any dark areas
- Along the cheekbone: To define of the cheekbones, apply highlighter in a diagonal line from just beneath the center of the eye socket up towards the hairline and blend
- Cupid’s bow: Give lipstick a really clean look by applying highlighter to the cupid’s bow
- Center of eyelid: A touch of highlighter at the center of the eyelid will make eyes look bigger and more awake