- CCC is a must-have product to contour, cover, conceal, strobe and define. It eliminates small imperfections, reduces visible pores and leaves behind a smooth silky feel.
Makeup > Face > Highlighter
CCC Stick - Light
Prix régulier $16.00
Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
- High coverage
- Smooth & even application
- Long wear
- Eliminates small imperfections
- Reduces visible pores
- Protects, hydrates & soothes the skin
- Perfume free
- Concealers are used to cover up blemishes and under-eye circles. They can be used on a bare face, or in conjunction with foundation. When using powder foundation, apply concealer before and after applying foundation. When wearing a liquid foundation, apply the concealer first but be careful not to rub it off when blending the foundation in.
- Correctors are different from concealers, since they do not only conceal the problem area, but also neutralise/ diminish unwanted facial discolouration. Often, it is better to correct a problem before adding another shade on top of it.
- Highlighters are great to add glow and make the skin seem more awake. They’re also a wonderful way to infuse life into makeup
- Under the brow bone: Apply highlighter just under the brow bone, but above the crease of the eyelid to give the illusion of bigger eyes
- Apple of the cheek: If a healthy glow is desired – as opposed to a slightly more contoured look – apply a small dot of highlighter to the center of the apple of each cheek
- Bridge of the nose: It works especially well to contour the nose area. Apply highlighter along the bridge of the nose and a darker shade, on the sides of the nose to make it appear slimmer
- To make the nose appear wider:
- Apply highlighter on the sides of the nose to make it appear wider
- Inner corner of the eye: Add just a pinch of highlighter to the inner corner of the eye to brighten up any dark areas
- Along cheekbones: For definition of the cheekbones, apply highlighter in a diagonal line from just beneath the center of the eye socket up towards the hairline and blend
- Cupid’s bow: Give lipstick a really clean look by applying highlighter to the cupid’s bow
- Center of eyelid: A touch of highlighter at the center of the eyelid, will simultaneously make eyes look bigger and more awake