- CONCEALER – HIGH COVERAGE is a must-have in any makeup bag, and full coverage liquid concealer. From camouflaging acne to erasing dark under-eye circles and even highlighting, liquid concealer is hard to beat when it comes to performance.
Makeup > Face > Concealer > Colour Correcting products
Concealer High Coverage - 001 Porcelain
Prix régulier $15.00
Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
- Full coverage
- Covers imperfections
- Hides dark circles
- Blurs small lines & wrinkles
- Long lasting
- Radiant & flawless finish
- Choose the shade. Concealer comes in a variety of shades and colours, so analyse the skin first to determine what is needed.
- Prep the face. Always apply concealer to clean, moisturised skin. Double check that any darkness under the eyes is not just yesterday’s mascara - gently cleanse to make sure even the stubbornness bits have been removed. Concealer is the first step when applying makeup, and will go on best over a blank canvas.
- Cover up under eye circles. Use the concealer applicator or fingertips (although fingertips are not always cleanest) to dab concealer under the eyes. Apply the concealer in an upside down triangle. Draw a triangle from one end of the eye to the other, bringing the point down the cheek. Blend the concealer in around the edges, so there is no obvious change in tone between the skin and the concealer.
- Apply concealer to acne and spots. If acne, dark spots, sun spots, scars, or birthmarks appear, it’s nice to know they can be covered, if desired. Dab concealer on top of each mark, and then blend softly. Use a thin layer of concealer and apply more if necessary. It is best to build coverage slowly, to avoid looking ‘cakey’.
- Set the concealer. When all blemishes have been covered and the concealer blended, add a layer of powder over the top. Leave for a few minutes before brushing off any excess.
- Apply foundation. Once the concealer has set, the next step is to put on foundation. Choose between liquid, cream or mist foundations to create an even skin tone and perfect canvas for the rest of the makeup.
- Add bronzer. Covering the face with concealer and foundation smoothes out the complexion, but also removes any natural shadows or bronzed areas. Apply some bronzer to the cheekbones, inside contours of the nose, and around the edges of the face to add dimension and life to the skin.